Below is a list of recommended photography studios that have provided quality products and service to CHS students. If your student has not gotten their pictures done, please consider using one of these trusted photographers.
- Photography by Joanne Gentile 248-625-0183
- Orser Studio 248-693-8770
- Flashes of Life Photography 248-535-6156
- Amy Peterson Photography 248-941-1836
- Suzanne Upton Photography 248-224-6244
- Karsen Photography 208-946-3196
- Dianna Casetti 248-762-1008
- Ilze Lucero Photo 248-962-3686
- MPK Seniors Photography 248-238-8675
- Allison Emmerling Photography 810-513-5340
- David Yarnall Photography 810-814-3301
- Rick DeLorme Photography 810-667-6700
- Footprints Photography 248-922-1802
- TJ's Photography 248-968-5966
- David Savage Photography 248-922-3200
- Magik Photography 248-202-6635
HILLTOPPER YEARBOOK SENIOR PORTRAIT SPECIFICATIONS
Photographers, please follow these guidelines. Any portrait submissions that fail to meet these requirements will be returned to the student and denied publication in the yearbook.
CLARKSTON HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PORTRAIT REQUIREMENTS
- Head Size: Max 1.5” (Bottom of chin to top of head)
- Portrait Size: 2.5”X 3.5” (Upper torso and both shoulders must be visible. Minimum .5” space above head - don't over zoom).
- Pose: Traditional, head & shoulders, no props, no cap & gowns, no profiles, no hands appearing, no white or overly light backgrounds, no "nature" or "outdoor" scenes
- Dress: School-appropriate, no bare shoulders or spaghetti straps, no cleavage.
- Background: Standard colors, blues, greys, browns, off white shades. No bright colors, or marbled backgrounds, no outdoor backgrounds, avoid shadow effects, no printing on photo.
- Digital photos only (no hard copies), resolution must be 300 dpi, file format: digital jpeg.
- Please submit all portraits online (instructions below), via email (up to 6 portraits), or mail a CD.
- When the senior image is ready to submit to the yearbook, go to www.replayit.com and register for access to the site.
- After registering for the site, click on the “Submit Pics” button at the top of the screen.
- Please enter the first name, last name and grade on the upload screed as part of the upload process.
- The 2018 ReplayIT site will go live for Clarkston High School on Sunday, July 1.
If you email portrait(s), please make sure you receive a confirming response from the yearbook staff within 24 hours. Also, include name of student in the email. Send attachments to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If submitting a CD, please include the studio name, email address, the date submitted on the CD, also include student's names on a sheet of paper (or on CD if space allows).
Please send to:
Clarkston High School, attn: Allie Lanctot Yearbook Adviser
6093 Flemings Lake Road
Clarkston, MI 48346
Important: please email requests for confirmation of receipt of submissions.
The yearbook staff reserves the right to reject senior portraits for asthetic and quality reasons.
submission deadline is november 2, 2018
Photos received after November 2, 2018 WILL NOT be included in the yearbook due to print deadlines. It is the student’s responsibility to give the photographer sufficient time to deliver the senior portrait.Questions may be directed to Allison Lanctot, yearbook advisor at email@example.com.
Senior Ad Information
Thank you for considering the purchase of a Senior Ad in the 2017-2018 Yearbook! If you have not purchased a Senior Ad and would like to, please visit the link below to purchase one online.
More information will be sent out regarding ad designs later in November.