Clarkston Community Schools is providing families an opportunity to decide if they would like their student(s) to continue with their current learning model or request a transfer to a different learning model at the start of second semester on January 19 (example: from Clarkston Virtual to elementary face-to-face learning in buildings with temporary distance learning contingency).
Transfer requests for the second semester will only be accepted until November 29, 2020 at 11:59pm. Requests will not be honored after the deadline date. This choice is a commitment for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year and no mid-semester transfers will be granted.
Who should complete the Transfer Request Form?
- If your student(s) is currently participating in Face-to-Face/Hybrid Learning in buildings with Temporary Distance Learning contingency and you would like your student to be transferred to the Clarkston Virtual Program, please complete a Transfer Request Form.
- If your student(s) is currently participating in the Clarkston Virtual Program and you would like to transfer to Face-to-Face/Hybrid Learning in buildings with Temporary Distance Learning contingency, please complete a Transfer Request Form.
Transfer Request Form
Who should NOT complete a Transfer Request Form?
- If you wish for your child(ren) to remain in their current learning environment, please DO NOT fill out this form. Forms are required only for families requesting a transfer to a different learning model.
- If you are not certain your family can commit to a new learning model from January 19 through the end of the school year, DO NOT complete a form. Mid-semester transfers cannot be accommodated.
- If your student is not currently enrolled in Clarkston Community Schools, please DO NOT fill out this form. Visit our website at www.clarkston.k12.mi.us/enroll to enroll a new student. During the enrollment process, you will be given the choice to participate in Face-to-Face/Hybrid Learning in buildings with temporary Distance Learning contingency or the Clarkston Virtual Program.