You'll find everything you need for the day-to-day student experience here. Don't forget to also check out our Student Portal at the top of this page!
new transportation policy for 2017-2018
Effective for the 2017-2018 school year, students who wish to ride a bus other than the one they are assigned, or get off at a different stop than usual must present a signed Alternate Stop Form to their school building office no later than 2pm that day. Please plan ahead!
- SAT makeup testing will take place on April 24.
- Workkeys makeup testing will take place on April 25.
- PSAT makeup testing will take place on April 25.
- Testing locations will be posted on the attendance office and Principal's office windows.
To edit PDF files, please download the PDF to your computer by doing the following steps:
- Click on the link for the document you want to download.
- Download the document and open.
- Input the required information.
- Get physician's signature (if needed).
- Print and bring document to school and/or scan then email to your counselor and dean.