Test Prep Resources
- ACT: The only test preparation program designed exclusively by ACT test development professionals is now online. Practice tests with real ACT test questions. Practice essays for the optional ACT Writing Test, with real-time scoring. Comprehensive content review for each of the ACT's four required tests—English, Math, Reading, and Science. Diagnostic test and study path. Anywhere, anytime access via the Internet
- College Board: The College Board is the official site of PSAT, SAT, and AP testing and offers free practice tests, tips, and video tutorials
- Khan Academy: This free service has partnered with College Board to provide exclusive access to preparation materials for the re-designed SAT tests. Through Khan Academy you can upload your PSAT or SAT results, or take diagnostic testing, to develop a personalized road map for SAT test preparation.
- Keller Clinic: Offers short and long term tutoring supporting the ACT/SAT/PSAT/GMAT/GRE/GED. Individualized approach focuses on those specific areas in which the student needs support and improvement, rather than applying a general preparation method.
- College Quest: ACT/SAT prep- offers small class sizes (6 students), 12 or 7 session courses, one-on -one tutoring, and unlimited use of services without ever paying again.
- Mally ACT: (Academic Tutoring, Confidence Building, Testing Strategies) Tutors provide subject-specific help in all subtests of the ACT and SAT.
- Princeton Review: (ACT/SAT/GMAT/GRE/LSAT)
- Tutor Doctor: One-on-one customized, in-home tutoring for SAT/ACT
- Varsity Scholar: On-site and online tutoring for SAT/ACT
- Learning Express Library: SAT/ACT/AP/PSAT/NMSQT Practice Tests